Sunday, October 21, 2007

gluten-free menu week

welcome to my menu for the gluten-free menu swap, brought to you by glutenfreemommy: glutenfreemommy.com

glutenfreemommy swaps and posts recipes for the week with other gluten-free bloggers. if you are interested in sharing or getting new recipes, go to the site and check out some of these meals.

below is my tentative plan for the week, but i must admit my schedule is frenzied and my time scarce as of late, so cross your fingers. were not talking anything elaborate here, but some of my favorites are included. check in to see some of the recipes included in this week’s menu.

enjoy your week!

monday (link to recipe)
butternut squash and white beans over penne

tuesday (link to recipe)
enchilada casserole (vegan)

wednesday
tofu cacciatore

thursday
vegtable & tofu stir fry w/ soba noodles

friday
nacho night!
*************************************************************************************
A candidate may try for the beta 350-030 test only once throughout the beta phase. 640-822 explains the rationale and functions of a variety of network devices. 642-642 describes the models for supplying Quality of Service on an infrastructure. 70-294 is related to execution and management of a desktop operating system. 70-647 is related to Directory services, identity supervision, and substantiation.

4 comments:

Mary Frances said...

I would have never thought of tofu cacciatore. How do you do the tofu part? We've been vegetarian for about a year, and although I've learned alot about cooking tofu, I can always use more tips.

Mary Frances
www.glutenfreecookingschool.com

glutenfreeworldgirl said...

Thanks for your comment mar frances. I got the idea from the South Beach cookbook actually a while ago, but I've modified it to meet my needs. The key with the tofu is to fry it first just for a few minutes in olive oil, then bake it. It makes all the difference.

I also make a gluten free terriaki tofu.
:)

Alexandra said...

Hi! I just came across your website; I just found out about a month and a half ago that I have Celiac Disease and must live the gluten-free lifestyle, and also live in Hoboken. I am having a pretty tough time with this, being that my boyfriend and I used to go out to eat ALL the time, and now... it has become this stressful event that I no longer look forward to. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing any good or bad experiences you have had going out to eat in Hoboken(whether it's fast food or a nicer restaurant)? Thanks!

glutenfreeworldgirl said...

Alexandra-

sorry, i missed your comment. there are a lot of great options for eating gluten free in the area, but yes, i have had my share of bad experiences. i am going to start a review of gluten free places to eat in our area. also, you should try Farm Boy on Wahington, and Basic too. :)